In recent years, logistics and subsequently supply chain management have come to play a fundamental role in business. The tough economic environment in which companies now operate has further reinforced the importance of logistics functions. Career opportunities are numerous: for example, the size of the company, its business sector, its international involvement if any, are all features that govern the nature of these particular functional roles.
Globalization and the emergence of new markets require companies to constantly adapt their logistical structures to handle new markets and train highly qualified personnel.
The Advanced Master - Mastère Spécialisé® is a response to specific and growing demand, seeking to:
- train managers who have a grasp of the methodological, instrumental, and practical basics of supply chain management,
- promote a grasp of modern approaches to logistical organization and of the associated tools;
- develop skills in the analysis and formalization of complex business logistics systems, whilst taking account of company requirements.
The dynamic of this Advanced Master - Mastère Spécialisé® program is as follows:
- a resolutely international program: students, the academic team, and the partner internship firms come from different cultures;
- complementarity between engineering sciences and management sciences, essential to the management of the logistics and supply chain function;
- alternation between course modules and consolidation seminars;
- a program that reflects the realities of the market, illustrated by practical cases and direct experience, presented by recognized professionals.
The MS SCD&M is 3rd in the SMBG ranking, the first MS offered by an engineering school focusing on supply chains.
The MS is registered on the RNCP (national directory of professional certifications), under the title “supply chain designer and manager”.
The program opens up positions such as:
- supply chain director,
- logistics director,
- supply chain manager,
- external/internal consultant,
- planning manager,
- functional or operational integrator/project manager